WE ALWAYS WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
We are known locally for various service projects. Our Rotary Club is also a great place to network, share ideas, learn new things, and hear from some of the most outstanding speakers from around our city and around the world.
We want to make our community and the world a better place. We have a variety of charities and projects that we support both financially and with our volunteer time. You will grow personally and develop many new friends while we work together to make our community a better place.
READY TO GET INVOLVED?
The best way to see if the club is right for you is to come along to a meeting and check it out! You’ll always be made to feel welcome.
At our meetings we always discuss volunteering opportunities and upcoming events, as well as have a chat and get to know each other better! Each meeting also features a guest speaker. You’ll have someone at the meeting who’ll answer any questions you might have. We’d also like to get to know you a little more, find out about how and how much you want to contribute, what you’re passionate about and what you’re hoping to gain from the club.
BECOMING A ROTARIAN
Becoming a Rotarian connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Discuss your community’s needs and discover creative ways to meet them. Expand your leadership and professional skills. Catch up with good friends and meet new ones. Connect with leaders from all continents, cultures, and occupations.
At club meetings in communities across the globe, our people of action come together to strengthen their connections to friends and neighbors and their commitment to improving lives.
If you want to work with us to make a difference in our community and worldwide, then this is the club for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you will –
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
As a club member, you will be asked to –
- Pay club dues
- Attend meetings and events
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Other benefits of membership include –
- Rotary Global Rewards, our member benefits program, which offers discounts on products and services. It’s Rotary’s way of helping our members spend less so they can do more.
- The Rotary International Convention is our biggest event of the year. Rotary members from more than 130 countries meet at the convention each year to celebrate our successes and make plans for the future.
- Rotary Fellowships give members the chance to join a group of people who share similar interests, hobbies, or vocations. Some groups use their fellowship to make a positive difference.
- Rotarian Action Groups unite Rotary members, family members, program participants and alumni who share their expertise in particular fields by collaborating with clubs and districts on projects.
WHY JOIN LAKEWOOD ROTARY
Membership in a Rotary Club offers a number of benefits, including:
- Affecting change within the community.
- Developing leadership and vocational skills.
- Gaining an understanding of, and having an impact on, international humanitarian issues.
- Developing relationships with community and business leaders.
Through Rotary’s service programs, a Rotary Club can have a significant effect on the quality of life in its community. Rotary Foundation programs offer opportunities to form international partnerships that help people in need worldwide.
JOIN THE TEAM
Apply now and enjoy great incentives available for the successful applicants. Giving to your community shows you care. Please sign up now.